Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart and the Statements

First I'm just going to Quote their alleged public statements on the so-called affair.
Kstew “I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob,” she tells People. Stewart ends by saying, “I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
and
Rupert Sanders “My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” says Sanders in his statement to People.



I didn't know that People was the go to public forum when ever a Celebrity needed to get something off their chest?


No comments: